Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yard Cat?

It seems like Veronica Breadbasket has been starring in the blog a lot more than usual...I'm trying not to play favorites, even though Maggie is obviously perfect.

Anyway, Tuesday was a GORGEOUS day and Veronica was hovering by the doors and windows, yowling like someone was beating her.  I strapped her into the kitty leash (I really couldn't tell you why we own a kitty leash) and took her outside. 
She hated it.  

Have you ever attempted to put a leash on a cat?  I hated it too.
Maggie, however, was thrilled to play outside.

I love that dog.  

Veronica spent the unhappy 7 minutes glaring at me and attempting to bolt.

I tried, Veronica Breadbasket.  I tried.

1 comment:

  1. Cats on leashes are weird. Sorry. I am with Veronica on this. Also, Maggie is adorable.

    ReplyDelete