Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snoogle

I was having trouble sleeping, so my husband bought me this...
It's a Snoogle!

Basically, it's a gi-normous pillow designed for preggo ladies.

It's huge, but I love it.

I love it so much, I convinced David to let me photo shoot with it.
Meaning... David had to take LOTS of pictures of me posing with the Snoogle.

Most of the time, I sleep like this....spooning my Snoogle.
They say it takes the pressure off your hips.
Or something.  I don't know... I just like it.

However, the pillow came with a variety of examples on how to use it.  
Here's another...
The Snoogle spoons you!

It can also serve as a prop for eating in bed.

Or a donut-like pillow if my bottom is hurting. 


Or a tv-watching pillow... 


There are a lot more "poses" for the Snoogle, but David ran out of photographer steam after I forced him to take a picture of the "Princess Leia" look. 


At any rate... I love the pillow.  Thanks, David!

No comments:

Post a Comment