Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Chili!

After I made this meal, David gave me a big ol' smooch-a-roo on the lips and proclaimed it his favorite meal of all time.  He then did the dishes without prompting and made the bed.

You better believe this is going into our regular meal rotation.  I hate doing dishes!

Plus, it's super-dooper easy.
(When I took a picture of this, David informed me that it's weird to photograph my food.
Not weird!  How else will it go on the blog??)


Buffalo Chicken Chili

1 lb chicken breasts
2 stalks diced celery
1 large red pepper, diced
2 tsp minced garlic
1 Tbs ground cumin
1/2 Tbs paprika
1/4 cup Frank's hot sauce
15 oz can tomato sauce
15 oz can diced tomatoes
15 oz can black beans
15 oz can chili beans in sauce

Add ingredients to slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours (or until chicken is no longer raw).
Shred chicken with 2 forks.
Top with sour cream or, if you're David, a whole lot of Tabasco sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment