Friday, March 12, 2010

Jersey Shore

I'm going to a bachelorette party in Boston in April, and I've been told the theme is Jersey Shore.

And I'm a little concerned because I've never watched the show...who is surprised?  
Give me a little credit here!

Anyway, Seanne's making us some hot pink t-shirts (my name is awesome!)  and I just need to figure out the bottom half.  

My strategy is to try to dress like the 9th graders at the high school.  
That's got to be similar to Jersey Shores, right?

With that in mind, I popped into Burlington Coat Factory (you know it) after my 11 mile run to look for some ugly shoes.  
This is what I came up with.  Sorry for the dirty mirror.  
The denim mini skirt and leggings are part of my outfit "plan."
Does it work?  
Ignore the ugly feet... I fully intend to get a pedicure (and maybe a foot transplant) before the outing.

Man....it's surprisingly hard to take a picture of your bottom half.  

No comments:

Post a Comment