Sunday, June 20, 2010

Green Seats!

Last night, Dan and Debra took David, Danna, Mike, and me to the Cardinal's game...where we got to sit in the amazing, wonderful, heartwarming, fantastic GREEN SEATS!

I love the green seats.

The meal starts off with a buffet dinner.  The meal portion is lackluster; however, the desserts are fantastic.
Here, Debra shows off her dessert "sampler."

Yum-o!

Also included... open bar.  As soon as you finish your dinner, they're more than happy to package up your drink in a sippy cup.
Nothing like beer out of a sippy cup.
Our seats were fantastic.  I got so close to my crush, Holliday.
He's so cute.
Even Pujols thinks he's cute.

I'm not sure what David's doing here, but right after the couple to our left offered to take our picture.
Awww.

I think this should be Dan and Debra's Christmas card.

After the game, we had some shameless posing.

It was a great Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment