Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rocks in the Yard

I want to do a lot of things around the house.  It's crippling.  I can't go outside or inside or anywhere without thinking of things I should be doing.

And then I blog.  It's not really an appropriate antidote to my issues.

Anyway, when you go out our side door, the ground looks like this...
Which makes me think there was a rock pathway at some point.
The problem was that these suckers are buried.  I guess years of rain and grass growth has hidden my path.

So I took a shovel and a spade and dug.  I'm good at jumping in to physical labor without much thought.
So now I have this.  Dug up rocks.  What should I do with them?  Should I scatter them and make them a real pathway or just get rid of them?

Here's what it looks like when I arrange them in a path.  Would it be horrible for David to mow over/around?

No comments:

Post a Comment