Thursday, June 17, 2010

I lack patience

Since part of our tax return arrived, I felt free reign to go out and start spending money in order to re-do my kitchen.

Lowes is like crack to me.  I go inside and think of all the things I could do and create and and and and and and

I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Moving on.  I went ahead and purchased GALLONS of paint.  GALLONS.  I have all the paint I need to prime & paint the cabinets, paint the walls, and paint my baker's rack.

I also have paint to do my office at work.  You know, cause that seemed smart.

I seriously intended to wait until next Thursday (after I finished with my conference) before starting the painting.

But I have a hard time waiting for anything.

So...last night, I primed the baker's rack.
Lord help me.   I have no idea what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment