Thursday, June 24, 2010

Primer!

First things first: the heat broke!  I went on a run this morning...planning to do 10 miles.  At the end, I wasn't worried that I would die of heat exhaustion (if that's even possible), so I decided to tack on another 2 miles.
Why?  Mostly so I could post 12 instead of 10 miles on Facebook.

Not really, but that's as good a reason as any.

Anycrap, when I got home, I launched right into my kitchen project.  A couple hours later...the upper cabinets are primed!!!  The first coat will go on later today-yay! 
*Note: Maggie is not pooping.  Just so you know.

I decided to paint the upper and lower cabinets separately.  I couldn't imagine emptying ALL of my cabinets at once--mostly because the table looks like this with just half of them emptied.
Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment